Bedouin tent lamp, polychrome cast metal, after Franz Bergman’s “The Bedouin Tent”, sold for $800, April 4, from Lou Phillips’ collection.
Open House Preview: Tuesday, September 17, from 11:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Many interesting primitives such as this wood slat wash tub in buttermilk paint (below). Along with the collection of pedal cars is the 1937 Cadillac in mid-restoration (lower left) and buggies such as this stick and ball doll buggy. Items can be shipped world-wide or picked up on location in St. Louis. Because of our new Kansas City location, we are offering discounted delivery to Kansas City buyers.
The Tinoisomoa Online Auction will end this evening beginning at 6pm central.
Many high end contemporary furnishings including King sized beds, linens, and matresses with matching furniture; outdoor items such as sleeping bags, patio table with umbrella, kids umbrella table(like new); electronics for a full home theater system including projector and screen, subwoofer, MP3 player dock, etc. You’ll also find two sectional leather sofas and plush sectional sofa with large complimentary rugs and tables as well as many child/infant furniture pieces with both boys and girls matching linens and decor.
Brands such Omnia, Restoration Hardware, Palecek, Crate & Barrel, Pottery Barn, etc; sunglasses, hand bags and luggage by Gucci, Versace, Prada, Swiss Gear, etc; high end home theater screen and components from JVC, Pioneer, Sony, Onkyo, etc; and a great assortment of baby and child furniture and products from Pottery Barn Kids and Restoration Hardware Baby & Child.
Lot 1 ends at 6:00 p.m. this evening.
Some important things to remember going into the last day of the auction…
1) 2 items end each minute, from 6pm on – don’t miss something that you’ve been waiting to bid on for the last two weeks.
2) There is a 4 minute extention on any lot that is still receiving bids when its closing time arrives.
3) Press the REFRESH button (or F5) regularly in order to keep the current status of the bids and time remaining on your screen.
4) If you are interested in larger items, but don’t know how you will get them home, call Navis Pack & Ship, (314) 646-0803, the best movers in St. Louis.
5) And you can always call (314) 882-6708 or email Eric (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have any questions about an item or the bidding process.
Yesterday, Iman Auction Company of Salisbury, MO, sold 100 acres of farmland near Brookfield, MO, for $600,000, or $6,000/acre. This shows that the farmland market is still holding strong, and considering that the tillable acreage of the farm was approx. 75 acres, the price per income producing acre was at the high end of the spectrum.
If you are out and about tomorrow in the Marshall, MO, area, be sure to join us at 307 E. Arrow Street for the Lamkin Antique Auction. This live estate auction features a family’s multigenerational collection of antique furniture, as well as a nice assortment of antique glassware, pottery, and other collectibles. The auction starts at 12 noon. Hope to see you there!